Daisy Editorial may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check this page at any time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or am required by law to do so.
What information I collect
I may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in the contact form on this website, including your name, your contact details, including postal and email addresses, and other information relevant to your enquiry (e.g. details of your book or project).
- If you contact me or engage my services I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information about your use of my website, including pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, browser usage, operating system and other communication data. Such information will not identify you personally.
I do not collect any financial information via this website. On receipt of my invoice for services you will be asked to pay by an appropriate method.
What I do with the information
I require this information to respond to your enquiry and provide you with a better service. I may also use this information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve my products and services or to let you know about new developments.
- To improve my website and marketing.
- I may periodically send promotional emails to you about special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You will always be given the opportunity to opt out of such mailings.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for my market research purposes.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is held securely and so work with reputable hosts. However, the nature of the internet means that information sent electronically can be intercepted, therefore any information you send me is at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you receive an email from Daisy Editorial, you can reply to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to me or emailing me using the contact form on this site.
- You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact me. If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.